I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon. | 我本來應該到 Aruba 度蜜月 |
Please don't spoil all the fun. | 不要把這些快樂給搞砸了 |
No spoilers! | 不要爆雷 |
Four years of closeness and sharing, after which she ripped your heart out. | 四年的親近和分享,最後她把你的心給傷透了 |
Get the hell out of here | 馬上給我從這裡滾開 |
Did I say that out loud? | 我大聲說出來嗎? |
Are you through with that? | 喝完沒 |
the swallowing slowed me down | 下咽困難 |
Do that for two hours, you might be where I am about now. | 你再持續兩小時,就會變成我這樣 |
How do you fit into this whole thing? | 你現在要怎麼辨? |
What do you have in mind? | 你有什麼想法? |
What are you up to? | 最近在幹嘛? |
a street illuminated by streetlights | 街燈照亮的街道 |
We don't take/accept gratuity. | 我們不收小費 |
can’t hold one’s liquor well | 酒量不好 |
I'm working on it. | 我正在(盡力)做 |
I'm on a 12 hour blow. | Blow here is a slang usage (originally, U.S.) meaning a break |
kick in the teeth. | 嚴重打擊 |
He walked me home. | 他送我回家 |
'You're such a nice guy' means 'I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you'. | 我觉得意思是说,你是个好人,但我不会和你约会,只会把你当朋友,在不如意的时候向你吐槽。 |
Cushions the Blow | 善意的謊言 |
I'am taking the reset of the day off. | 今天我要提前下班 |
2018年7月30日 星期一
句字分析
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言