2020年6月29日 星期一

我覺得、我認為

1. If you ask me... 如果你問我的話 (口語)

If you ask me, the best Chinese food is Cantonese food.

2. From my (point of view/perspective) 從我的觀點來看

From my (point of view/perspective), making the bed in the morning is a waste of time.

3. As far as I'm concerned (對我來說,有態度的)

As far as I'm concerned, owning a dog is much better than owning a cat.

4. In my opinion(view) (我認為)
 In my opinion, astrology is fake, and not even that fun to talk about.

5. I am of the opinion that (很高貴 正式用法,寫作)

I am of the opinion that staying home is much more fun than going to the nightclub.

6. I would say

A lot of people love Family Guy, but I would say it;s not that funny.

7. I suppose (我猜測)

I suppose you're subscribed to me right now, but I'm not that sure.

8. It seems to me that... 用在吵架或辯論 (對我而言)

It seems to me that people like Double 10 Day because they want to sleep in

9. My impression is that... (我的感覺是)

A lot of Taiwanese English learners want to learn how to "fix" their accent, but my impression is that it doesn't sound that bed.

10. The way I see it... 我的看法是

The way I see it, going to college is a waste of time for most people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言