2021年8月24日 星期二

建議、堅持、要求、命令

要求、命令、建議、堅持  that + S + (should) + (not) + 原V

要求:require, request, ask

命令:command, demand, order

建議:advise, suggest, recommend, propose

堅持:insist, urge, maintain

個別用法:

advise

I advised that he (should) take some rest.

I advised him to take some rest.

I advised (against) taking some rest.

suggest

I suggested that he (should) take some rest.

I suggested (against) taking some rest (to him).

不是建議:

A study suggests that new cases may have peaked in the UK but concerns are growing that Europe is entering another deadly phase. (一項研究顯示…)

recommend

I recommend that he (should) take some rest.

I recommend (against) taking some rest.

I recommended the restaurant to him.

(a) 1. The supervisor has requested that all the members in the sales department __ the conference next week.

(a) attend

(b) will attend

(c) attended

(d) is attending

(a) 2. Her coach suggests that she __ enough rest before participating in the race.

(a) take

(b) takes

(c) to take

(b) The weather bureau suggests that the cars __ away from the river banks to avoid the flood.

(a) move

(b) be moved

(c) moving

(d) to move

(d) taking

沒有留言:

張貼留言